Friday, April 6, 2012

The New Beginning...

Those that know me, know that I love to talk. I'm very vocal and open about myself. For every conversation I start, I walk away learning about someone or something. Maybe this all comes from my roots in engineering, always wanting to know how things are made and the cause-and-effect with how things happen. Perhaps it is simply the good feeling of being enlightened which in turn, exponentially enriches my life experiences.

My almost 3-month trip to HK will be the longest I have ever been away from home. I'm determined to explore as many places as possible. Kowloon, Hong Kong, Macau..In May, Jeff and I will spend two weeks visiting parts of southeast Asia. We have not finalized our itinerary but we have narrowed our choices down to Malaysia, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Any suggestions?

(I have always wanted to start a web page but have been lazy. So glad I finally got around to starting a blog.)

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and feel free to share with me on here as well!
It's time for me to get ready to board. I will reconnect with every in hong kong!!!

1 comment:

  1. And so it begins! Happy and safe travels. Better take some awesome pix and eat awesome food!!!

    ReplyDelete