Wednesday, October 3, 2012

uh oh...i'm falling behind..

::Deep Breath::

So I've been in London for quite a few days now and this place sure is way better than the place out in Stirling. I've caught a really bad cold on the flight so been feeling like crap. Would honestly want to just put on the headphones and not talk at work..but when I get home, that's when it hits me...how tired I am from all the talking and running around the office.

So hopefully I'll be back in better shape by the weekend so I can just roam around again. I'm currently staying at Canary wharf which essentially is like the Wall street of NY. Not much around after office hours so in a way, it's nice to not be caught in human traffic.

Once I get better, I think I'm going to work on a master plan to see if I can stay in London. :-) No more Stirling! No Edinburgh and no Dublin either!

:-)

2 comments: